My presentation covers an introduction on the topic of Digital Footprint. Students will see limited text and carefully selected images to represent concepts when possible. In one instance students use a Google Form to actually generate an image that will then be interpreted through class discussion of our own digital footprints.
This project demonstrates multimedia and contiguity principles by:
- carefully selecting images that align with the text on the page
- being aware of whitespace in the presentation
- having textual information minimized on each slide
- incorporating video when appropriate that has been carefully selected in aligned with chunk that is digestible given to attention span of the learner
- there is a balance between text, video, and visual presentation of the media
- by using visuals with words instead of words alone
Digital Footprint is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://wp.me/p29Uop-b3.