In my quest for badge based experiences, I am working my way through the Engaging by Design quests for teachers offered at 3DGameLab. I’ve been exploring Trillo which is a basic online project management organizational tool. Here is what I like about it:
- It uses Google to sign in
- I can collaborate with colleagues
- Its web based so I can access it anytime & anywhere
- I like the drop and drag of tasks for a project so I can have my to do list, in progress list, and completed lists.
- I like that you can add files from drive and web addresses for research
- I am planning on using this with a fellow teacher to organize our summer project for aligning curriculum
- I can see using this with older students on a collaborative project for research.
Below I have a screen shot of my initial planning for this summer curriculum alignment project.